HDMI Converter and Scaler. Model: HD560
The AT-HD560 is an advanced HDMI to HDMI Scaler, allowing for scaling and conversion from PAL to NTSC in High Definition.
It accepts HDMI input with a separate Toslink or analog audio and scales it to a HDMI output (at a number of selectable resolutions) with additional Toslink and analog audio output. Any HDMI input resolution could be up-converted up to 1080p or down-converted as well to any resolution (listed in the technical specifications). The AT-HD560 is also a perfect solution for converting 50Hz to 60Hz or 60Hz to 50Hz, this feature will allow you to connect HDMI video source from a PAL format region to a NTSC region, for example, a European HD source to a USA TV with HDMI input.
- AT-HD560 can scale up or down any computer resolution from VGA to WUXGA or HDTV resolution from 480p to 1080p
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion (can be used for Pal/NTSC Conversion).
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing, and 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB level, and scan size.
- Supports high resolution input/output:
PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Supports digital and analog audio input and output
- Frequency: 1.65Gbps
- Inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Toslink, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Toslink, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Power Supply: 5V / 2.6A (universal 110/220v)
- Dimensions: 4 (W) x 5.14 (D) x 0.98 (H) - (inch)
- Weight: 3LB
- One AT-HD560
- One Power Supply
- One Users Manual
2 year manufacturer return to base warranty