Enjoy it for FREE! Just a one-time cost, easy to use, superb TV and Radio in the English-language...
- Low one-time cost outlay for the largest selection of freely available English-speaking satellite TV programming across mainland Europe.
- Enjoy TV instantly for free WITHOUT contracts or monthly/yearly fees. Simply choose your hardware, install, hook-up to your TV, and that's it.
- Delivery to YOUR door by courier for convenience. Tracking numbers also available to help you plan for the delivery.
- 12 month Manufacturer's warranty for your peace of mind as standard on any 'new' receiver.
- What's FREESAT? It does exactly what it says on the box and in the description above - free satellite TV programming, for life. It's an excellent system, and especially suitable for 2nd rooms, guest or kids rooms thanks to low pricing. It could mean you'd be able to watch different programming on your different TV's opposed to fighting over the remote.
- What channels can I watch? For an idea of what's freely available, simply go to our website www.skysat-europe.com and click on CHANNELS.
- Find the FREESAT receiver that's right for you: There are 3 types of receiver currently available: Standard, HD or HD-R (twin tuner version). ALL of these receivers output only 'PAL', so if you are using an NTSC only TV, you will need to buy a converter from our ACCESSORIES section of this site. Connect to a suitably sized and correctly installed satellite dish and that's it. Sit back, relax, enjoy.
> Please remember, as stated from the home-page of this online store and here, prices you see 'instantly' against any item that interests you will be PLUS UK VAT and PLUS SHIPPING charges.
> Technical: The recordable FREESAT HD-R receiver will need 2 coaxial cable feeds from a twin or quad universal LNB to benefit fully from the features this receiver has to offer. In many cases our in-house technical teams could help you.
> Technical: All FREESAT receivers are PAL only output (ie they are NOT NTSC and NOT multi-system). They are also 220-240V AC only and come with a pre-moulded and fitted 3 pin 'UK' type plug. You might need to source a PAL-to-NTSC converter (See our CONVERTERS section) and you might need an adapter socket depending on the county where you plan to use the receiver.
> Much of what is offered on this service regarding channel and program content will be, for the most part, duplicated and available via our FTA receiver range or via SKY?s FREE TO VIEW service; however, the FREESAT service will have some occasional channel differences compared to other service providers.
> The 'Sky brand name' made reference to here, in the context of 'receivers for